The WOA Box [Wide Open Access] is an utility tuck box that has a "sliding door" that opens wide to allow access to the SPADE side of the box. This utility item can be used as a replacement tuck box for the rising card effects that need open access to the internal mechanics of a tricked deck.
* This gimmicked tuck box is made from 3 actual Bicycle Classic tuck cases. Empty, classic tuck cases sale for $3 to $5 a piece when you can find them.
* The hidden door (with a push of the thumb) slides all the way to the middle of the tuck box.
* Small objects can be secretly loaded and unloaded into the box. Great for ring-to-box type of effects.
* Great for viewing / spying the bottom-most card (or top card of a marked deck) of a deck placed in the tuck case.
* This gaffed box has a completely different design and construction from my SUPER SEER tuck box.
Available in Bicycle Classic RED or BLUE. Each tuck box comes with a regular matching deck.