Book: glossy covers, softbound, 116 pages – over 190 COLOR illustrations.
“Thanks. Having read your wonderful book, I now consider myself to be an expert on hacking handcuffs, without a doubt” – Mike Martin
“Beyond the handcuffs, your book is a study in sheer creativity” – N. Denton
“Wow, I thought I knew handcuffs. Now, I really do know their secrets. Thanks.” – S. Williams
This book details the newest, never-before-seen- methods to creatively hack handcuffs.
* Learn 5 creative ways to hack handcuffs with a deck of playing cards - yes, with a deck of cards!
* On stage, learn the secrets to immediately passing your cuffed hands through your body – from front to back and back to front again.
* Learn how to create a handcuff hack using a smart phone.
* Learn how to hack open handcuffs with a simple string or fishing line!
* Learn how and when you can shim open double-locked cuffs.
* Learn new updates to opening handcuffs with a drinking straw.
* Learn how to easily pick double-lock cuffs with household materials.
* Learn how to escape from cuffs butt naked.
* Learn how to hack HIPS handcuff keys for personal enhancements.
* Learn the tools needed to accelerate your handcuff hacking skills.
* Learn ground-breaking detent exploits to manipulated double-locked cuffs
And most importantly, learn the overall secrets of Mental over Metal.
Chapter 1: Handcuff Harangue
Chapter 2: Nose Picking
Chapter 3: Picks & Power Picking Points
Chapter 4: Permissible Proxy Picks
Chapter 5: Shim Slipping Secrets
Chapter 6: Scarecrow Hack
Chapter 7: Hacking Cuffs with Playing Cards
Chapter 8: DIY Strong Strength Shims
Chapter 9: Ready-Made HC Hack
Chapter 10: Key Peg & Detent Exploits
Chapter 11: Flash Attack
Chapter 12: C-note Cuff Caper
Chapter 13: Getting Hip with HIPS
Chapter 14: Pipe Cleaner Camouflage Hack
Chapter 15: Smart Phone Hack
Chapter 16: RSH Padlock Hack
Chapter 17: A&D Hidden Cuff Key
Chapter 18: Bare Dare
Chapter 19: Everlasting Escape